It's International Women's Day, and here at Clinch HQ, we thought we'd mark it with a celebration of some of the fabulous females who are currently making waves and taking names in the worlds of HR and Recruiting.
There are plenty of you out there, but for now, in alphabetical order, here are ten who have made it their mission to inform, inspire, and empower others in the industry — men and women, alike.
Here's to you, superwomen of HR and Recruiting!
1. Celinda Appleby | @CelindaAppleby
2. Katrina Kibben | @KatrinaKibben
3. Allison Kruse | @AllisonAKruse
4. Crystal Miller | @TheOneCrystal
5. Jennifer McClure | @JenniferMcClure
Being aware of your fear is smart. Overcoming it is the mark of a successful person. - Seth Godin— Jennifer McClure (@JenniferMcClure) March 7, 2016
6. Shannon Pritchett | @SourcingShannon
7. Laurie Ruettimann | @lruettimann
8. Robin Schooling | @RobinSchooling
9. Ambrosia Vertesi | @hambrody
10. Stacy Zapar | @StacyZapar
For more superstars of HR and Recruiting (male and female), check out our post, Employer Branding: 16 Top Influencers for 2016.