We're delighted to announce that Clinch has made it to the final round of the prestigious iTalent Europe competition taking place this Thursday, November 12th, in Amsterdam. The overall winner will be announced following presentations from each of the five finalists, and our VP Business and Development, Shane Gray, will be heading over to fly the flag for Clinch. We wish him all the very best of luck!
For more information on the competition and the companies involved, check out the following from Katrina Kibben of RecruitingBlogs.com:
What You Need To Know
Our cliff notes review: The judging panel for this competition is pretty tough. If an HR tech company has made it this far, they're companies you should know about.
The finalists this year. Again, my cliffnotes review. (Comment if you have something to add to my description and I'll update the article.) :
- Clinch.io (http://clinch.io): Inbound marketing for recruiters, in tech form. Integrates with your ATS. All the bells and whistles you need to kick off a true inbound campaign in your department.
- Workshape.io (https://www.workshape.io): Job matching.
- TempBuddy (http://www.tempbuddy.com): Temp recruitment software. Very impression stock image of a guy doing a split on the homepage.
- Fair Hiring Project (http://www.fairhiringproject.com): Interview performance training to help even the playing field for candidates. I realize that description is kind of vague but so is their website.
- Hello Talent (http://www.hellotalent.com): Social sourcing platform.
Here's the long version:
November 6, 2015 - Philadelphia, PA - SharedXpertise, the publishers of HRO Today Magazine and HRO Today Global Magazine, and producers of the HRO Today Forum Global events, today announced the five finalists to compete in the 2015 iTalent Europe Competition.
Selected from dozens of entries, these five finalists will compete for the winning spot during the annual HRO Today Forum Europe, held in Amsterdam on November 12th.
Moderated by Bill Boorman, founder of #Tru Events, each finalist will give a seven-minute presentation to a judging panel of HR and recruiting practitioners, analysts and technology investors.
This year's winner will receive a number of benefits, including a feature article in HRO Today magazine promoting their victory.
Elliot Clark, chief executive officer of SharedXpertise, said, "The annual iTalent competition rewards HR and recruiting technology companies that are leading the way in helping businesses recruit and retain employees, and bringing innovative solutions to the HR department. We are absolutely delighted to invite these innovative start-up companies to compete and help improve access to and the efficiency of the global workforce."
Follow our progress on social, or request a demo of Clinch by clicking below.
Click to edit your new post...