Clinch is delighted to reveal that we have been selected as finalists in the HRO Today Forum’s 4th annual iTalent Competition taking place tomorrow, May 6th, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.The Forum brings together leading thinkers and practitioners to share best practices and build relationships that improve the services of HR, and we are truly thrilled to be a part of the 2015 event!
Special thanks to our VP Business Development and Sales, Shane, for putting together the pitch that caught the organiser's eye.
During the competition, we’ll have 7 minutes to pitch Clinch's innovative recruitment marketing software before a live audience of global RPO/BPO/MSP leaders and HR leaders at some of the world's biggest employers.
This year's judging panel, which consists of HR Technology experts, industry analysts, leaders from the world of HR and recruiting, and technology investors from leading VC firms, includes:
- Mir Ali — Vice President Global Technology Solutions Futurestep
- Michael Beygelman — CEO Joberate
- Bill Boorman Founder — #Tru Events
- Elaine Orler Chairman — Talent Board
In It To Win It
Needless to say, this is kind of a big deal. We’re in it to win it, obviously, but no matter what the final outcome is, and at the risk of sounding just a little bit cheesy, we’re winners either way.
Just check out the perks we receive as finalists:
- A full pass to the 2015 HRO Today Forum North America event.
- One-on-one meetings with attending HR executives and facetime with analysts and investors.
- A feature article in HRO Today magazine and on RecruitingDaily.com recognizing and promoting the finalists.
- An advertisement in HRO Today magazine and a possible opportunity for HRO Today to invest in a year-long integrated marketing campaign for your organization.
Competing with the Cream of the Crop
Of the 20 companies that submitted an entry to this year's competition, just six were selected to proceed to the finals:
— HRO Today (@HROToday) April 2, 2015
Esteemed company to be in, for sure, and further incentive for us to bring our A-game tomorrow!
Follow Our Progress
The competition kicks off at 12:50PM, EST, and will be hosted by Recruiting Daily Executive Editor and recently announced partner, Matt Charney.
Shane, thank you for representing team Clinch. All of us back here in Dublin wish you the very best of luck!
To find out how we get on, and for all the latest news from Clinch, follow us on Twitter.