Creating campaign content that promotes a specific job family i.e. a group of jobs that share common characteristics such as title, department, or location, can be time consuming. The Job Family Recipe tool on Clinch Talent automates that process, generating individual landing pages for multiple jobs at once.
Choose "Promote a job family" from the Recipes page in Clinch Talent, and in just a matter of minutes, you'll be ready to go with your new campaign featuring auto-generated, branded, rich-media landing pages for each of your jobs.
Job Family Page
Adding a central Job Family Page that lists all of the jobs in a particular campaign is optional, but here's why we'd recommend including it:
The Job Family page:
- Acts as an ideal starting-off point for candidates who can then click through to explore individual jobs more closely
- Comes complete with a call-to-action that offers another opportunity to capture email addresses from candidates who wish to demonstrate their interest in joining your organisation at some point — but who aren't quite ready to apply for a job just yet
- Can be edited to reflect the imagery and messaging relevant to that specific campaign, which makes for an all-round better candidate experience
Job Family Workflow
The Job Family Recipe in Clinch Talent also includes a pre-set Workflow that automatically:
- Adds the candidate who completes the call-to-action to a specific list
- Sends a personalised message to those candidates
How it Works
For a step-by-step guide on creating a job family campaign using the job family recipe in Clinch Talent, check out our dedicated help doc.