Everyone knows that the key to a successful recruitment marketing campaign is great content. Not only does it give your employer brand a boost and increase the visibility of your organisation online, strong content that delivers relevant information is your ticket to engaging and converting the ever-elusive, always-in-demand passive candidate, too.
But content creation can be time-consuming. Just figuring out where to start can eat up valuable minutes in your day. And that’s before you start thinking about what kind of text and images to include!
If only there was a way to automate the process . . .
Introducing, Recipes on Clinch Talent.
With this latest content and marketing automation feature, Clinch takes recruitment marketing campaigns from concept to live in minutes.
Each Recipe already includes the core assets that are essential for a successful recruitment marketing campaign:
- Promotional landing page (or pages) — generated automatically
- Call-to-action to encourage candidate interaction
- Workflow to help you build your talent pool
All that's needed from you is a little bit of customization so that the content reflects the job, event, or whatever it is that you want your campaign to highlight.1. Choose a campaign template or “recipe” from the options available.
- Recruitment event
- Individual job
- Job family
- And more
2. Add your content details: campaign name, and recipe level details. If you've selected a recruitment event recipe, for example, you'll enter an event name, location, and time. These details will appear on a page that’s generated automatically to act as the cornerstone of your recruitment marketing campaign.
3. Add steps to create a Workflow for your campaign.
4. Preview your page (a.), Edit if/as needed (b.), and Publish (c.).
5. Review data on candidate engagement and campaign performance.
And there you have it! A brand new recruitment marketing campaign — from concept to live in minutes.
To learn more about the Clinch Talent recruitment marketing platform, click below to request a demo.