You've published some great recruitment content and candidate interest is high. With inbound activity on the rise, and a growing talent pool at your fingertips, you'll want a tool that will help you organise and keep track of those candidates.
The Lists feature in Clinch Talent lets you do just that.
With both "Static" and "Smart" lists available, Lists enables easy and effective sorting and segmentation of candidates in Clinch Talent.
- Create lists that group candidates by shared behaviours and/or attributes
- Sort candidates by completed calls-to-action, location, number of sessions, custom form-field entry, and more
- Filter and add candidates manually or automatically
Creating a Candidate List in Clinch Talent
1. Log into Clinch Talent, and select Candidates in the left menu.
2. Click the green "+" button to create a new list.
3. Name your list and choose a type —Static/Smart— from the dropdown.
Static list: A controlled list to which candidates must be added manually or by workflow step.
Smart list: A dynamic (continuously-updating) list to which candidates are added automatically when their behaviours or attributes match those reflected in the smart list query.
4. If yours is a Static list, hit SAVE to return to the main Candidate Lists screen. If it's a Smart list, use the query builder to add rules and put together a set of criteria that will dictate which candidates are pulled into that list.
In the example below, we're creating a Smart list for all candidates whose city is Dublin AND whose interaction score is greater than or equal to 0.4.
Once your query is complete, hit SAVE to return to the main Candidate Lists screen.
You'll find more in-depth information on editing a list and adding or removing candidates from a list in this dedicated help doc.
And that's Lists in Clinch Talent. Give it a go!